Monday, June 2, 2014

The Blind Leading The Blind

The New reality show, "It takes a church" depicts the church as a dating business.
When Jesus sent the disciples out this is what He told them: "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. "He who has believed and has been baptized shall be saved; but he who has disbelieved shall be condemned. These signs will accompany those who have believed: in My name they will cast out demons, they will speak with new tongues; they will pick up serpents, and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover." It disturbs me when I see a reality show called, "It takes a church." There is no wonder these people are walking around oppressed, stressed and not blessed.  You may say, April, what's wrong with that?  The problem I have is that hooking people up in the church is not mentioned in the great commission! The church has allowed the enemy to come in and distract them from doing what they are suppose to be doing, while distorting and dissimulating the gospel. When Jesus met the woman at the well, He wasn't concerned about her finding a husband—He was concerned about her SOUL! Don't take my word for it, read John 4:1-10. He directed her to someone far greater than any man. People are thirsty for the living water, but they don't realize it. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that you shouldn't desire a husband or wife (if that's your choice), but I am saying that all things must be set in their place. The bible teaches that you should seek first the Kingdom of God and everything else will come. The FIRST commandment says," Thou shall have no other god besides me" (Exodus 20:3). So why then is the church bringing this foolishness into God's house? Or is it really God's house? No one is getting saved by you hooking them up with a mere man or woman. Put those things of the kingdom first! Everything is permissible but not beneficial. If I have a husband laying beside me, but I am full of mess, what good is that going to do me or for that matter him? The man messed up, I'm messed up, everybody just MESSED UP! Come on people! This is nonsense at best! I'm tired of the devil deceiving God's people and making a fool out of them. Stop letting the enemy beat you up side your head.  Get up and hit him with the hammer! The bible says my people perish for a lack of knowledge.  He didn't stop there, He said with ALL thy getting get UNDERSTANDING.  Understand what God plan is for your life.  Jesus came that we may have life and life more abundantly.  If we continue to walk blindly, we will keep being ensnared and trapped up in the enemy's deceit, and as a result, we will stay messed up.  Don't entangle yourself into the things of this world. Just because you see a church doing it on television, doesn't mean it's right. What does God's Word say about that? That's why God said to study to show yourself approved. If God ain't doing the hooking up—keep that to yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment